Hello, prospective Pickle!
Design Pickle is actively pooling Custom Illustrator to join our contractor team! This individual will create amazing, high-quality Original vector artwork and Digital Illustrations that will wow our clients. If you want to be a part of Design Pickle’s mission to be the most helpful creative company in the world, please read on!
Location: Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Colombia – Remote Work
*The Custom Illustrator is required to be available during the US Time Zone, which is nighttime in Asia, and that we don’t accept students or part-time workers at the moment.
Who We Are Looking For:
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our uniqueness is what helped make us into the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who:
- Have a FRIENDLY POSITIVE attitude!
- Possess a strong passion for creating vector illustrations and a deep understanding of the process.
- Are proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Have demonstrable illustration skills with a strong portfolio showing a wide range of art styles based on visual, cultural, and popular trends.
- Can apply traditional artwork to digital media to create final vector illustrations.
- Can create and work on digital paintings.
- Have excellent drawing skills (both by hand and with a digital pen).
- Possess strong attention to detail, bold aesthetic, and well-developed conceptual skills.
- Have a great team player attitude
- Have the ability to collaborate and meet deadlines.
- Have a fast internet connection (not less than 20MBPS).
- Own a reliable computer that meets these requirements and has a working web camera installed for screening, certification, and video conferences/meetings.
- Have excellent communication and client handling skills. (Customer Support experience is a plus!)
- Can actively communicate with customers in written English in real-time.
- Communicate effectively with your assigned Team Coordinator.
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90 days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Provide original and high-quality vector illustrations efficiently while following internal processes.
- Design multiple vector illustrations and meet daily quotas.
- Create amazing artwork with digital painting.
- Work on custom illustration projects for Design Pickle clients.
- Create original and out-of-the-box illustrations for various concepts, themes, and subjects such as icons, badges, backgrounds, objects, characters, textures, and patterns.
- Manage workload, including taking accountability for quality and on-time delivery of work.
- Refine designs using Adobe Illustrator software.
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes.
- Create all sorts of Illustration-related work based on our scope of service.
Efficiently and pragmatically execute Illustration requests such as:
- Digital Paintings
- Vector Illustrations
- Portraits/Photorealistic Portraits
- Illustrated Logos
- Custom Typography
- Concept art
- Illustrated GIFS
- Isometric Illustrations
- Illustrated Infographics
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote work
- Above industry pay rates
- Development potential
- Discounted Adobe CC subscription
- Consistent payout schedule
- Diversified creative community
- Amazing culture guided by our Core Values
- Performance-based incentives
- And many more!
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you!
At the moment, we don’t accept part-time, project-based artists, or students. Although, fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Don’t forget to check your spam folder from time to time in case our emails end up there.
GET READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! We look forward to meeting you soon.